Monday, April 14, 2008

I am officially exhausted and I feel like I've done nothing but study for the past two days. I was studying so much that I think the info actually started to "fall out" of my brain. All the diseases and diagnostic procedures started to blend together and when I took my test, it was actually hard to come up with the correct answer. I think I missed four questions, maybe five. Then I took another test half an hour later. I didn't study as much for that one but it was so much easier! I don't know why that is.

Shane's graduation is Friday and I am so excited! It was also a good excuse to go on a min-shopping spree this afternoon and get my nails done. I haven't done anything like that since my wedding 7 months ago. As for where we'll be once he gets home, there's a good chance we'll go back to Camelot Apartments (it sounds pretty but it's not, trust me). I was a little disappointed when we first made this decision (I hated Camelot the first time we lived there) but I've decided to have a better attitude. Since I work at a home decor place, I've been making a pile of decorations and stuff that I want to buy for the apartment. Then, next year I will be graduated from school and we can think about building a house!

I just want to say that I am so grateful for my husband and for the sacrifice that he's made in order to support our family. I know it stinks to be at COTA all week while everyone's in Buckeye, but I'm proud that he makes the best of it and does a good job. It will all pay off in the end! I love you, Shane!

No comments: