
On a happier note, I talked to Shane tonight. He's doing good, is getting good grades, and is ready to come home tomorrow...and this time he doesn't have to go back until the 23rd!! Plus, this Saturday is our six month anniversary. All I'll say is that it's been an amazing learning experience, and whole lot of fun! I'm sure it will only get better.
So, those were the highlights of my day. Now I'm just sitting in bed, wrapped in my totally awesome goose down comforter (seriously, this is the best bedset ever...it's so hard for me to get out of bed in the morning). This is probably the best part of the day, when all my work is done and I can just hang out for a little while before bed. The only things that would make it better is if Shane were here and House were on TV!


1 comment:
omg weird i do think you have a ghost...its a sign !!!! Im glad this whole thing has been a great experience for you...i miss you
Post a Comment