What is his name? Shane
How long have you been together? As of tomorrow we will have been married 10 months.
How long did you date? Um, not very long.
How old is he? 22 and a half!
Who eats more? Shane, for sure! He'll eat dinner, then a sandwich, then some cereal...
Who said I love you first? Me. We were sitting on the bench outside his parents' house when I said, "I think I love you..."
Who is taller? Shane. He's almost a whole foot taller.
Who can sing better? I'm not sure either of us are very good...don't tell him I said that, though!
Who is smarter? Shane has a lot of common sense but I'm book smart. So it depends on the situation.
Who does the laundry? I do. But if he needs his uniforms washed after I've already done the rest of our laundry he'll do it. He helps me fold clothes sometimes, too.
Who pays the bills? Shane earns most of the money, but I'm the one who gets the checks in the mail...
Who sleeps on the right side? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Uh, what lawn?
Who cooks dinner? Hahaha...me, when it comes out right!
Who drives? Shane.
Who is more stubborn? Me, hands down. I've been trying not to be, though. It's not worth it most of the time.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me. It was perfect and funny at the same time. I'll never forget it!
Who asked who out first? I don't know. I just kinda showed up at his house the day he got home from his mission, but he called me the next day and asked me if I wanted to hang out some more. So I guess Shane did.
Who proposed? Shane. It was more like "Hey, here's your ring" but that was my fault because I knew he had the ring and I just wanted to see it, and once I saw it I just wanted to try it on, and once I tried it on I didn't want to take it off!
Who has more friends? Most of our friends are "our" friends.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more siblings? Shane.
Who wears the pants? Shane, but I definitely have a say in every decision we make.
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment