I haven't updated in a while because nothing's really happened. Shane's doing good, work is work but he's staying safe and is his usual goofy self. :) I decided to drop out of my billing and coding program. It was a hard decision because I was very close to (as in, four months away from) graduating but I really, really didn't like the whole sitting-at-a-cubicle-typing-all-day thing. I honestly thought I could work on a computer and enjoy myself (I can play on MySpace and BlogSpot for hours!), but apparently not. However, I did find a dental assisting program at Phoenix College that I'm going to switch to. They use all the same classes that I've already taken (medical terminology, etc.) so I feel better knowing that everything I've accomplished so far will transfer. I just have to take Anatomy and Phisiology which I start August 28. So yeah, that's all I have to say about that.

My sister-in-law Kim and her boyfriend Ryan are now officially engaged! Their wedding is going to be November 7, in the Mesa Temple. Kim, Paige, her mom and I had an awesome girl's day a couple of weeks ago. We hung out in Mesa most of the day, trying on wedding dresses. It made me want to do my whole wedding all over again! Sometimes I miss being engaged, haha. It was so exciting! Anyway, she found the perfect dress and she's going to look so beautiful in it! And here's her ring. I made her take a picture of it because it's huge!

Congrats to her! Also, on Friday I was able to attend my first sealing (in which I was NOT the nervous bride)! Shane's cousin Nicole got married and I'm so thankful that we were invited to the ceremony. It was beautiful. Shane was able to go, too, even though he had to work later that day.
That's pretty much been it for the past few weeks! Shane was sick, now I'm sick, but other than that everything else is great!


No comments:
Post a Comment