
It's small but cozy. Having lived here before, I'm aware of the limited cabinet space, which I pretty much filled with all our wedding gifts (we finally opened them!!). I invested in a 5-tier shelving unit for food. Originally, it was supposed to fit in our laundry room since we decided to live without a washer/dryer...BUT the ground was too unlevel. I guess it'll just stay where it is until my step-dad fixes our kitchen table. Then it will probably go back into the laundry room, where we'll either fix the shelves so they're straight or just stick a phone book or something under one of the legs:

My beautiful Monet that I can't wait to hang up:

We're getting a black end table to go between those couches, and possibly a new lamp:

And the most beautiful decoration of all...EMPTY BOXES! :)

The move went great. We had a lot of help from both sides of the family and at the end of the day on Wednesday we tried to show our appreciation by hosting a pizza party at Peter Piper Pizza! It was fun to get everyone together and hang out and EAT! Now it's my goal to get everything put away and organized by the end of the week. The clothes and shoes are pretty much the only things left, but I'm kind of stuck because I can't get the shoe rack I bought to stay together! I got it today while Shane was at work so maybe he can try when he gets home. I hope it works, though, because I can't stand just throwing my shoes in the bottom of the closet and having to dig for a pair every day.
I'll post more pictures as we hang up pictures and all that stuff. A giant thank you to everyone who helped!!


1 comment:
Hey I love it!!! Its so great you guys got to move...i love your place and i cant wait to visit you at some point in time!!! i love you and want to see you so much!!!
Post a Comment