Friday, May 30, 2008

Work in progress

So I found some things today at work and decided to try them at home. It's a bad picture. I don't know how many times I've crawled up there trying to fix that greenery (it still doesn't look right) and I think I took the picture too close because you can only see half of the plate. You can see it perfectly from the front door and living room which is all that matters, right? :) The cabinets go all the way down the wall, and will have some more greenery and a white sign that says "HOME." So yeah, it's a work in progress for sure.

1 comment:

Melanie and Toby said...

its beautiful! I wish I could come see your place but ya know im flat broke haha..i miss you so much and hope to see you soon. You guys gonna come up this summer at all?