Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

I haven't written in forever! A million things have happened since the last time I got on here. I turned 20 on the 12th and it was great, thanks to my awesome family and friends. We had a BBQ at my mom's on 10th, went to SunSplash with Loren and Kylie on the 11th, had dinner with them at Cici's Pizza (they had mac n cheese pizza! We will defintely be going back), and then my co-workers surprised me on Thursday with cake. We all went to Chili's after work that day, and Kim went with us. It was so much fun and they are all so hilarious. The people sitting around us were laughing!

Shane got me P.S. I Love You and said that if I am ever mean to him in this life, he's going to torture me by writing me letters after he dies. How sweet is that. ;-) Seriously, I love that movie and am happy to own it!

The past couple of weeks have been good. Just working, going to school and getting the apartment clean and organized. We've been using my parents' pool on our days off. It's nice just to relax. Also, today was our first day teaching the CTR 7 class (we used to be in Nursery). Those kids have a TON of energy but they're so much fun and they say the funniest things. I love getting to go to Opening Exercises and Singing Time and all that because I didn't do that as a kid, so it's pretty cool.

Sorry I don't have any new pictures. I take my camera everywhere but I hardly ever use it, I'm so bad. I'll try to take some soon.

No comments: